Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rainbow Roses

I saw these at an AIFD Symposium a few years ago during the "new varietals" showcase. I wasn't sure what to think about them...mainly because I couldn't figure out how they did it. Honestly, I'm still not completely sure. You may love them, you may hate them, but regardless- they are kind of mind-blowing. But they're definitely something to consider for the bride who wants to get people talking and do something different! 

Imagine some of these on the table for your big Mardi Gras party....fabulous!!


The Rainbow Rose Company also offers CUSTOM COLORS! Imagine that....you can get both of your wedding colors in one flower!
Even my fiance, the major Laker fan, would probably get excited about roses if I brought these home....

Aren't they amazing?!

So I'm not going to pretend like these are as affordable as normal roses...because they're SO not. But for a special occasion like your wedding....it could be totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment