Sunday, September 1, 2013

Return of the Blogger!

Whoa. So August came and went faster than I anticipated! And somehow I managed to not post a single wedding. Sorry about that. But I plan to make up for it! I'm starting you off with a GORGEOUS wedding from a few weeks ago! The ceremony was at Edna Valley Vineyard, nestled in the hills outside of San Luis Obispo. After cocktail hour, the guests drove down to the beach for an intimate reception at Ventana Grill
The weather was basically perfect, the wedding party was a joy to work with, and I have a feeling the party was a fun one! Take a look.....

 Who doesn't love a gardenia? 


 Love these boutonnieres so much!








 Cute Idea Alert!! The couple used cities they've traveled to as the table names, and placed a photo of them IN that city on each table. Clever & Personal! 

 A cake with a view...

 Ceremony flowers get re purposed to deck out the sweetheart table!

No comments:

Post a Comment