Monday, May 6, 2013

Downton Abbey Part 1

So this one has been a long time coming. It's actually shameful how long it took me to post this. Along with many women across the world, I am impatiently awaiting the fourth season of Downton Abbey. I decided to entertain myself between seasons by coordinating a little inspiration photoshoot. Downton themed weddings are definitely trending, and I wanted to provide some staging and design examples of how to bring the Edwardian style to your wedding! We also have a full Pinterest board dedicated to Downton inspiration! Let me know what you think! 

 Considering how much goes on while Mary is getting dressed at her vanity, I felt compelled to create a little dressing area! 

Our beautiful Jane has the timeless beauty that was perfect for this photoshoot...





Enjoying some afternoon tea...
 Our guestbook & card table

 The second tea party set up. This time we used vintage books and antique teacups to create a lower center piece design. 




Here are the great formal invitations! You're cordially invited!



more to come! 

Vendor Credits:
Hair Pieces: Down the Aisle
Invitations: All Traditions 
Floral Design & Staging: Festive Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment