Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Irish Floral Shops

Hi all! So we're back! I got the idea to collect photos of Irish floral shops after I found this first one. I thought it was so cute and charming! We traveled through the southern coast of Ireland and in nearly every single little village we drove through- there was a florist! I loved it. There were fresh flowers everywhere...restaurants, hotels, B&Bs, cafes, etc. The Irish love their flowers! I hope you enjoy this little project. Oh and please forgive the quality- half of them were taken from my position in the passenger seat as we buzzed through town! 








This car is totally cramping my style...




Looks like someone needs to replace some letters! ha!


I love the credit crunch bunch sign!
So I know this one is especially bad- but the giant lion statues crack me up!




This one is probably my favorite....


This one was in downtown Limerick- aren't the peony arrangements cute?
I wish I could have gotten more photos for you...there were a few that we passed that I couldn't get. One of my favorites was named 'The Best of Buds'- isn't that cute?! 
Well Cheers everyone - or Slainte as the Irish say!

No comments:

Post a Comment