Thursday, September 1, 2011

Snaps for Festive Designs

"Dear Melinda, Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job on the flowers! I couldn't have asked for more, and I still can't believe how perfect they were. When I first saw my bouquet I started to cry because you used all of the elements that played such a huge part in my childhood. The foxtails, tuberose, eucalyptus, everything was perfect! I'm not the only one who thought so; I have received more compliments on the flowers than any other part of the wedding. I had cousins and other family members say they were the best flowers they had ever seen at a wedding. As soon as I get some pictures, I'll send you some for your website. Thank you for making my wedding beautiful, and thank you for the vase! I could not have asked for a better florist! Best wishes! Sean & Erin Hanley"

No comments:

Post a Comment