Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jessica & Trevor's Wedding Feature Spectacular!!! (Part 1)

Okay, you guys. Seriously. Never have I been tempted to post so many images in one entry before. I just have to break it up into two posts....for the sake of my sanity. For those of you who were hooked at the sneak peek- this one was SO worth the wait!
 I contribute this to the following factors: Jessica & Trevor are awesome people with totally fun loved ones in their lives, Ken Kienow is a genius, The Flying Caballos Ranch is beautiful, and Kristin Odenwald with Jour Parfait has excellent taste. 
I invite you to partake in this visual feast....enjoy!









 This is the look of pure excitement. I believe she was yelling, "Yes, it's perfect!" 

















to be continued........


No comments:

Post a Comment