Sunday, October 10, 2010

I heart Papeterie

So as I'm cruising the Internet, saving links and photos of things I love and gathering ideas for my wedding, I occasionally come upon something I feel compelled to share with you all! Today it is the lovely Papeterie Stationary company. Their designs are GORGEOUS!!! They do everything from invitations and save-the-date cards to place cards and table numbers! Having every step of your wedding visually coordinate with the same graphic design element is a great way to reinforce the theme, colors, and tone of your wedding! One stop shopping at Papeterie! My favorite line is "Medallion" (shown below). It totally goes with the look I'm aimig for with our wedding! But with all their options, I'm sure you can find one that works for yours as well! And they're not just limited to weddings......baby showers, dinner parties, birthday parties- any special occasion! They even have Letterpress options for all you Letterpress groupies out there....I know you're listening! Oh- and if it wasn't good enough already- they give 5% of their profits to charity. I'm in love. Go check them out!
 Medallion Menu Card


No comments:

Post a Comment