Thursday, August 5, 2010

Savor the Central Coast!

So I'm sure you've all heard of Savor the Central Coast going on at Santa Margarita Ranch. The one and only Sunset Magazine is putting the event on- and there are sure to be TONS of people in attendance. If not for the food and wine, then probably for my celeb chef crush: Tyler Florence from The Food Network!! You know...Tyler's Ultimate!  It's from September 30th-October 3rd. It will be all wine, food, and amazingness! (Yes, I realize that's not a real word.)
Melinda was lucky enough to be asked to design the floral display on behalf of Cal Poly's College of Agriculture. She and her students are creating a giant "floral wall" (if you will) to bring attention to the Cal Poly booth. They will be featuring Cal Poly products like cheese, chocolate, wine, etc. I can't wait to check the event out! I promise to post pictures!!! Will any of you be there?! It's an event you probably shouldn't miss out on....

No comments:

Post a Comment